Leather "Crazy Horse"
For all items we use a type of leather called "Crazy Horse":
• is made by applying a special kind of wax to a full grain leather surface that has been buffed and smoothed out;
• durable as any other types of high-quality leather;
• can be easily scratched or rubbed as well as easily removed this by soft material;
• the process of rubbing makes the items be seen vintage/antique.
Care instruction of "Crazy Horse" leather:
1. For cleaning, use a soft, damp cloth.
2. To remove scuffs and marks, use a cloth to rub, creating friction and heat to bring oils and color to the surface.
3. To restore it, wipe the oiled leather with a soft, dry cloth.
4. Avoid storing in direct sunlight or near heat.